Liebster – dearest, beloved, sweetheart, love
It has been just over a year since I began my blogging journey, sharing my words of wisdom, highs & lows & adorable dog photos, living and working with dogs. My Liebster Award nomination kindly comes from ‘Walter’s Lunchbox’, a fantastic blog following a handsome Great Dane & sharing some canine friendly recipes. I admit, the Liebster Award is new to me, but from what I gather it aims to spread the word, and show appreciation for blogs with fewer followers (200 or less). I feel it enhances the sense of community and although the rules are likely to have evolved along the ‘chain’, I suppose it can only be a good thing :)
1. Link back to your nominator in your own blog; thank you Walter!
2. Answer the 10 questions nominated to you
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers) let them know & set them 10 questions too
Now, I wanted my nominations to be of blogs that I genuinely love reading, and that deserve some recognition :) It was a hard one, but I’ve come up with a selection of blogs that either I read regularly or would like to learn more about…
1. What would be your perfect candle smell?
2. Describe your blog in 3 words
3. What was your first pet?
4. Name a time in your life when you’ve stepped back and said ‘wow, I did that’.
5. Recite your favourite quote
6. Write a short poem using the words dinosaur & gold
7. What was your favourite childhood cartoon?
8. Name your favourite animal themed movie
9. What has been the biggest change in your life during the past five years?
10. And finally, what would be the name of your much anticipated autobiography?